Acting Techniques Intensive Seminar ATIS explores the bridge between acting techniques and the imagination, composition and creation.
ATIS has been directed by Prof Grzegorz Ziółkowski and led by STUDY || ROSA at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań since September 2012.
• highly practical and exploratory
• addressed to those international artists, researchers and students who wish to study acting and theatre
• for those who would like to deepen their understanding of human creativity and expression.
ATIS is dedicated to the study of the performer’s elementary and advanced skills, such as the ability to:
• be open to dialogue and sharing with others
• integrate action, silence, sound, speech and song
• react swiftly and precisely to impulses which come from partners, literary and other texts, images, music, space and nature as well as from the inner sphere of associations, the imagination and from memories.